Primo Grills Rotisserie Kit
Converts your grill into a wood fired rotisserie.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Primo Ceramic Grills Warranty
|Limited Lifetime Parts
|Limited 5-Year PartsAgainst Rust-Through
|Limited 1-Year PartsAgainst Rust-Through
|Limited 30 Day Parts
- All metal parts(excluding cast-iron parts)
- All cast-iron parts
- All other parts & accessories(unless specified)
- Felt gaskets
These warranties are extended to the original purchaser of the grill, these are general guidelines. Please refer to the unit’s manual for complete warranty details.
Metal surfaces can be compromised by the elements, excessive moisture, salt, scratches and chemicals. This warranty does not cover rust, fading, surface blemishes and oxidation unless it causes the failure of the component and inhibits the use of the grill. Primo shall replace parts found defective as provided above with equivalent parts and shall ship such parts at the Purchaser‘s expense to the Purchaser‘s designated shipping address. The existing component must be properly disposed of upon receipt of the replacement warranty part. Failure to do so, or to provide or sell the existing component to a third party will void the warrantee's coverage for future warranty claims.
We do not accept international warranty. Please contact your local dealer to submit a warranty claim.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Damages that might result from the use, misuse, or improper installation or storage of this appliance.
- Travel, diagnostic costs and freight charges on warranted parts to and from the factory.
- Claims that do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
- Unauthorized service or parts replacements.
- Removal and reinstallation cost.
- Inoperable due to improper or lack of maintenance.
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem and labor for replacement or repairs.
DUTIES OF THE OWNER
- The appliance must be installed in accordance with the instructions furnished with the appliance
- Maintain ready access to the appliance for service.
- A bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period.
HOW TO GET SERVICE
- To make a claim under this warranty, please have your receipt available and contact your dealer.
- The installing dealer is responsible for providing service and will contact the factory to initiate any warranted parts replacements.
- Provide the dealer with the model number, serial number, type of gas, and purchase verification.
- Primo will make replacement parts available at the factory. Shipping expenses are not covered.
Return and Shipping Policy
Freight Receiving Procedure & Damage Policy:
Under the terms of our purchases, most equipment is shipped F.O.B. from the Tri-State Distributors Warehouse. TSD Shipments F.O.B. TSD assumes no responsibility and makes no allowances for delays, losses or damages from any causes after goods have been delivered by transportation companies.
As the receiving agent for TSD, your signature on a warehouse receipt or delivering carrier’s freight Bill Of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise “as is” and in good order. If you do not inspect before signing you are, for all practical purposes, waiving “our” right to collect on a damage claim even if the damage is “concealed”. Remember, once you sign, the merchandise and the responsibility is yours!
Immediately check for possible damage that may have occurred during shipment. The National Claims Council Regulations specify that you must:
Inspect, examine and inventory your delivery as it’s unloaded.
- Any and all shortages and damages must be written on the Bill of Lading or Freight Bill. Should you determine on the bill that any items are damaged or missing, you MUST note the item, the discrepancy, and the condition of Landing or Freight Bill before you sign it!
- You should open cartons and/or containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) it must be noted on the Bill of Lading or Freight Bill or the liability to prove damage was done by the delivering carrier is your responsibility.
- Do not be intimidated by the driver. They cannot leave until the Bill of Lading or Freight Bill is signed (regardless of how much in a hurry they are or how late they are).
Discovered Damage - If the box, crate, or merchandise is visibly damaged, refuse the delivery and request a Return Authorization number so the merchandise can be shipped back to its origin at no charge.
Concealed Damage - In the event of concealed damage, you MUST immediately document and photograph the packaging and the damage. You must keep the packaging. Do not move the item.The inspector will determine if the damage was possibly carrier caused. Remember you signed the document saying everything was OK. A report must be filed with the carrier within 5 days after delivery. The sooner the concealed damage is discovered, the better.
Items shipped by UPS are not covered by this policy. UPS damages should be reported immediately to Smart Nature Store by calling 855-601-2444. UPS damages will be handled between UPS and TSD.
MERCHANDISE RETURN — No merchandise is to be returned to our warehouse without prior approval. Authorized returns must be prepaid, and will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. All requests to return merchandise must be made within 30 days of purchase and have a copy of the original invoice. No returns are accepted on furnace or air conditioner parts.